Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Grammatically problematic tuesdays~

Well today was really rather busy. I was tired, and whippy. I only ran 2.5 miles. This weather is getting to me. Sunny, humid then rain then thunderstorm. My ear was bothering me to, not mention my trusty ipod decided to die. To make things worse the earphones I have didnt work on the TV so I had to run in silence while watching cyclists. VERY boring. I would have liked to run a longer run, as I was feeling pretty good. My ear keeps making a popping noise though so I figured I should back off a bit for today. Also we learned about konjuktiv 2 in German. I tell ya that is not for me! I am sooo utterly terrible at this part of German grammar it makes me sick to think about it.

What part of Grammar is difficult for you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment