Monday, April 11, 2011

busy...

Since I have been back life has gotten back to its unorganized chaos. 
Today I had to register for my classes that I will take at the DaF( Deutsches Als Fremdsprache Programm) program. This is the program which is at the university where they teach all the German as a foreign language classes. I really enjoy these classes and have learned a lot ! My German has improved so much these past 6 months its really quiet astonishing. Last weekend was quiet fun too. I went to this outlet place nearby with a friend of mine for 6 hours of shopping. It was epic. Six hours of hard core shopping, and naturally two coffee breaks. Sunday I hiked with my boss and her daughter, and one of their friends to celebrate her birthday. It was the perfect day for a hike I have to say. We got a tad lost on the way there, but we got help from our fellow German hikers. The path led to an old Castle that had a fantastic outdoor eatery. The view is really lovely too. I have to say that this weekend was quiet busy, but nice too. I am really glad that I got to spend time with the people around me and enjoy the lovely allergy inducing weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment